Header Ads

Injustice 2 Is A Role-Playing Game


I love superheroes. I love everything about them. I love their complicated backstories. I love how terrible their games mostly are. I love how problematic the people who make them are. I love their histories. I love that they exist in a connected world where their actions have widespread accountability and I love what they stand for.

Injustice 2 is a very good superhero game in so far that its story manages to squeeze in dozens of heroes and villains with unique motivations and explores their characters within the rigid confines of a fighting game narrative.

Beyond the story mode, however, Netherealm have baked into this fighting game's DNA a fully fleshed out customisation modes which allows fans to kit their characters in attribute modifying gear. But beyond that, the customisation gives players the chance to build their perfect DC characters. To outfit their favourite heroes and villains with the gear that suits that player's personal canon.

For this, Injustice 2 becomes a role-playing game.

Let Thinky Boxes explain further.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.